About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a mature lady, self-employed professional Mistress with my own chambers / medical white room in Preston, UK. My specialities are bondage, medical play and breath control. I am dedicated to my work but I also like to be creative in other ways, a hobby dressmaker, designing and making my own clothes, especially fetish styles in fetish materials. I enjoy fetishwear both inside and outside my playrooms.

Saturday 1 February 2020

Eating the Perverted

This latest comic strip is not one of my own, but one written by slave C, a newer slave in my Chambers. All credit to him too as he has done a great job at learning to do comic strip and being creative with the session snaps I took during our sessions.

The comic tells the story of how during 2019 he was captured as man meat, hung up and dismembered with my electrified knife, was tenderised through beating and puncturing and marinated in a plastic pouch. Suspended on an open BBQ he was then roasted over hot flames before being served on my table as dinner. Only then could he really play out the vorarephilia fantasies he'd trusted me with and experience what it feels like to be consumed and digested.

Being a little unusual his vorarephilia fetish was a break from the norm for me, but oddly enjoyable! We have had a lot of fun exchanging facts and ideas in order to execute these sessions, always with a surprise in store for my willing victim. I’ve also had chance to throw in lots of interesting bondage which I always love to do and torment him with plenty of heat and electric play on the way.

* * * * *

Alas the poor man, he was eaten way too young. Until next time, RIP slave C.






No comments:

Post a Comment