About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a mature lady, self-employed professional Mistress with my own chambers / medical white room in Preston, UK. My specialities are bondage, medical play and breath control. I am dedicated to my work but I also like to be creative in other ways, a hobby dressmaker, designing and making my own clothes, especially fetish styles in fetish materials. I enjoy fetishwear both inside and outside my playrooms.

Sunday 22 June 2014

Slave Submissions

A slave diary has been posted on my webpages.

Six weeks into his slave training and Jo Nep had already begun penning notes about his experiences in my charge. In November 2011, I took a photo showing Jo Nep in some hard predicament bondage, this first pictorial record of what he had endured for my pleasure, plus a hint of personal vanity, fired a need to document his sessions in words and pictures.

I have invited my slave to publish his 'Diary of a Lancashire Slave' on my website, you can now follow his training on my extra pages, or view his blog directly.

It is a work in progress and will take some time to be fully completed.

Me and Jo Nep, my diary slave
When I first met Jo Nep, it was with a view to exploring his passion for latex and breath control, something we share in common. These subjects feature as a common thread throughout his diary. He is however ‘in training’, a position that requires a willingness to accept any training activity I deem fit.

The diary contains invaluable reference material, covering every aspect of training I advertise - and some that’s only entertained at my discretion. All presented from a subs point of view with
Jo Nep’s own blend of wit, cheek and humour.

Highly recommended viewing if you are keen to learn or give my domination a try. One thing's for sure, my slave does not fall short when describing my individual style.

No comments:

Post a Comment