About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a mature lady, self-employed professional Mistress with my own chambers / medical white room in Preston, UK. My specialities are bondage, medical play and breath control. I am dedicated to my work but I also like to be creative in other ways, a hobby dressmaker, designing and making my own clothes, especially fetish styles in fetish materials. I enjoy fetishwear both inside and outside my playrooms.

Saturday 9 April 2016

Keeping Fit

Since the weather has become finer this year, I have been able to get out at the weekends again and give my legs some proper walking exercise.

It did nothing but rain up to Valentines day this year, which meant that I was stuck indoors relying on my rotating ‘twistboard’ and my usual squatting workouts for keeping my bottom and thighs nicely toned and exercised.

These are easy enough exercises to do between sessions and even whilst listening to the telly, and if you ever have the good or bad fortune of being taken over my knee for a spanking, or used as my facesitting cushion, you’d be in a better place to appreciate the results that my regular workouts have on my thighs and bum, as I use them to keep you firmly in your place.

Mistress in satin pants at Helmshore Mills
Although I say it myself, I’m in pretty good shape for a woman of fifty seven.

Back to the walking then. My legs have been kept fit taking me to some lovely places, one of the most recent being Helmshore Mills Textile Museum in the scenic Rossendale Valley. There’s quite a beautiful walk there which follows the path of the River Ogden, it’s not at all challenging and I would recommend it to anyone who can find the thirty minutes to give it a try.

John had brought his camera in the hope that he’d be able to take shots inside the museum and we took a few pictures of me in my stretchy satin pants as well.

The set of six pictures are now posted on Flickr in an album called ‘Lancashire Mills’. The photo opposite gives a suggestion as to what you can expect, or if you prefer you can view the full album here.

It’s my intention to revisit Helmshore Mills again this year, along with Queen Street Mill in Burnley and the Museum of Lancashire which is just along the road from my home in Preston. These are my most favourite Lancashire museums, but sadly all three are earmarked for closure in September 2016 when they will lose council funding.

I have been supporting the campaign to keep these museums open, apart from being wet weather friends they also contain outstanding collections and functioning mechanical artefacts: the Silverdale Viking hoard, a steam driven weaving shed, the waterwheel powered stocks, a life-size exhibit of life on the front lines in a WW1 trench, to name just a few. As yet, things are not looking too hopeful for these gems. I will miss all these and the knowledge of the passionate people who run them when they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment