About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a mature lady, self-employed professional Mistress with my own chambers / medical white room in Preston, UK. My specialities are bondage, medical play and breath control. I am dedicated to my work but I also like to be creative in other ways, a hobby dressmaker, designing and making my own clothes, especially fetish styles in fetish materials. I enjoy fetishwear both inside and outside my playrooms.

Monday 31 August 2015

Six of the Best from Bruges

I have added a new album to my Flickr photos and called it ‘Bruges’.

There are six photos in all which show some of the highlights from my three day trip to the city. It was hard, but for once I managed not to give my slaves a moment's thought for a full three days.

Best to pack sensible clothes, I thought. Flimsy dresses and high heels would not have worked well on this trip as this picturesque medieval city is carpeted in cobbles and the temperature was bitterly cold, my photographer struggled to press the shutter button with his iced up finger.
Long boots and PVC for me at the Gruuthusemuseum

The canal-side hotel I’d chosen was spacious and warm with lots of classic Flemish character and charm. The fact that I had to strangle the night porter only added an extra thrill to my stay, but I hadn’t expected to be locked out of my hotel after my night on the town. Taking a pair of long red leather gloves to his neck and providing some verbal instruction to his wobbling head soon taught him a lesson in hospitality.

So it was three days of checking out what Bruges is famous for. Chocolate, canals and beer. I became more steadily adventurous with my choice of beer as the days progressed, discovering that chocolate beer and honey beer are both remarkably nice to drink. I followed the tourist trail soaking up the fantastic architecture, museums and exhibitions on the way. I took a canal boat, kissing my husband under every bridge, tradition says that lovers will be granted eternal love and bliss if they do, but it was also a memorable way to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I bought the famous Belgian chocolates as gifts for family and friends and enjoyed good food. Although I am not desperately into art, the early renaissance paintings at the Groeningemuseum kept me engaged for ages and were the highlight of my trip.

The hotel bathroom was the only thing that prevented me from escaping work completely, it’s black and white chequered floor being the same as my White Room back home. Eurostar got me there and back in good time and I returned to an explosion of interest in longer sessions and confinements.

For more photos of me in my shiny PVC and thigh boots visit my Flickr album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment