About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a mature lady, self-employed professional Mistress with my own chambers / medical white room in Preston, UK. My specialities are bondage, medical play and breath control. I am dedicated to my work but I also like to be creative in other ways, a hobby dressmaker, designing and making my own clothes, especially fetish styles in fetish materials. I enjoy fetishwear both inside and outside my playrooms.

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Canalside Photos

Mistress feeding the ducks at the Lancaster Canal
Went out to enjoy the sunshine last weekend, put on a pair of leathers and tan knee boots and set off for the Lancaster Canal.

Water and boats make a good backdrop, John took some nice photos there. I tempted the ducks into my photos by throwing them jaffa cakes. 

Five of the photos are now available to view in a 'Canalside Album' that I have posted on Flickr.

Here's one to whet your appetite. To see the full album and more photos of me in boots and leather click here

Incidentally, those leather pants are my own creation.

3 comments:

  1. nice outfit mistress maggie....were you taking a break from whipping your slaves into shape in the barge galley!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfit Mistress, hope I get to it close up on my next visit in September ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what I will wear yet Stephen. But it's likely I will have some strong costume on whilst I am strangling your neck with my strong thighs.

      Delete