About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a mature lady, self-employed professional Mistress with my own chambers / medical white room in Preston, UK. My specialities are bondage, medical play and breath control. I am dedicated to my work but I also like to be creative in other ways, a hobby dressmaker, designing and making my own clothes, especially fetish styles in fetish materials. I enjoy fetishwear both inside and outside my playrooms.

Monday 16 June 2014

Stories from the Archives

I have some stories I would like to share.
Two are now posted on my website. They capture sessions that I played out with slaves around 10 years ago, the illustrations look a bit dated but the story lines still hold true.

Be warned. Your asses really are not safe in my company.

Ouch! - is about spanking and caning - Read it Here
  
The First Time - tells how a strap-on virgin takes his first dildo - Read it Here

A photo from 'The First Time' story

1 comment:

  1. the stories are a brilliant blog idea mistress maggie!
    love your tights and boots ensemble in "first time".

    ReplyDelete