About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a mature lady, self-employed professional Mistress with my own chambers / medical white room in Preston, UK. My specialities are bondage, medical play and breath control. I am dedicated to my work but I also like to be creative in other ways, a hobby dressmaker, designing and making my own clothes, especially fetish styles in fetish materials. I enjoy fetishwear both inside and outside my playrooms.

Thursday 12 June 2014

Congratulations - It's a Girl

Barbie used for anal play in clinic
Father and baby doing well
I have been engaging in a spot of midwifery, and proud to announce the arrival of the first baby to be delivered in my Preston Fetish Clinic. Baby Barbie arrived just in time for Father’s Day.

Not the easiest of deliveries mind you, baby Barbie was a little reluctant to enter the world. As fast as I was easing her out, she seemed to want to slide right back in again. A fair amount of anaesthetic** was required to assist with the labour.

When asked how he felt about the male birthing experience, my patient said -

“ I had a really fantastic time ”.

Sadly, not quite the response this bewildered nurse was expecting. I quickly checked his temperature.

No fear everyone. I will keep him locked up and strapped down on my gynae couch until his delirium passes.

**liquid aroma

No comments:

Post a Comment