About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a mature lady, self-employed professional Mistress with my own chambers / medical white room in Preston, UK. My specialities are bondage, medical play and breath control. I am dedicated to my work but I also like to be creative in other ways, a hobby dressmaker, designing and making my own clothes, especially fetish styles in fetish materials. I enjoy fetishwear both inside and outside my playrooms.

Saturday 25 April 2015

Mistress in Red and Patent Boots

I have just uploaded a new leather themed album to my Flickr profile, it's called 'Upwards to Crown Point' and consists of five pictures taken in East Lancashire. Dressed in my favourite leather attire and boots of course it was leisure time for Mistress Maggie.

Me in my leather and red patent boots at Wycoller Country Park
On this 'day off' I visited Wycoller Country Park, a gorgeous heritage site in Colne on the Lancs/Yorks border, a place I have visited before and liked. The hamlet village complete with ruin and quaint historical bridges all act as good backdrops for photos.

This photo is an example from those taken in Wycoller and gives a hint of what's to follow.

John took all the photos and used his new reflector that I gave him for his 65th birthday for the first time. Well done John.

Afterwards we moved upwards to Crown Point, a place to see one of Lancashire's four panopticons 'The Singing Ringing Tree', a wind powered sound sculpture that sang for me on the day. I think this panopticon on the hilltop at Crown Point is the best of all the four Lancashire panopticons.

To see the full set of photos you can visit my Flickr album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment