About Me

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
I am a mature lady, self-employed professional Mistress with my own chambers / medical white room in Preston, UK. My specialities are bondage, medical play and breath control. I am dedicated to my work but I also like to be creative in other ways, a hobby dressmaker, designing and making my own clothes, especially fetish styles in fetish materials. I enjoy fetishwear both inside and outside my playrooms.

Monday 7 July 2014

Too Many Pies

My childhood was full of myths. Especially at the dinner table. Parents and elders would insist that if I ate up all my bread crusts I would have curly hair. To this day I am still eating up all my bread crusts, yet the only curly hair I have is in the form of an elastic hair scrunchie that I bought on Ebay.

And what about your eyes? -  I bet like me you have eaten a good few carrots without being able to see in the dark, there’s a better chance that all those carrots made you shortsighted and needing glasses.

Who ended up with muscles like Popeye. Actually I never ate enough spinach to test out that old wives tale.

No doubt you have grown to have little faith in food myths.

I urge you to think again.
Mistress has made a discovery.


My slave, showing the effects of eating too many pies

Eating too many pies gives a man a crimped scrotum.

No comments:

Post a Comment